Business Development Associate
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Gainbridge is an online annuity and life insurance agency streamlined for the modern age. We believe our clients value straightforward, high-yield products they can understand and buy themselves, to grow their money for goals, big and small. We’re a member of Group1001 - a family of companies striving to make accumulation and protection products more useful and intuitive for everyone.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Business Development Associate will work closely with the AVP, Digital Product Development and AVP, Digital Strategy to grow the sales pipeline with our existing/new partners, and organically through social media. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast past environment, have a business owner mindset, and willingness to take on any project thrown their way.
- Work with existing partners to leverage the relationship and grow the sales pipeline
- Drive new business by identifying, qualifying, and developing new partnership opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Marketing teams to strategize creative outreach campaigns and determine priority of outreach based on potential impact
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Be actively involved in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Assist in planning marketing activations and participate in events
- Track and measure the success of partner/marketing campaigns and modify programs as needed to achieve desired results
- Recommend strategic marketing tactics based on analysis of internal and external data
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media, email campaigns, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Understanding of digital metrics and KPIs
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, and strong time management skills
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Prior experience with Hootsuite or similar social media management tools
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or similar tools
- Understanding of annuities, a plus
- Prior experience with Impact or similar tools