Senior Investment Operations Analyst
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The Senior Investment Operations Analyst position will be responsible for all aspects related to portfolio transaction logistics, such as trade entry, trade settlement, collateral and margin management, and corporate actions. The candidate must demonstrate a strong knowledge of fixed income securities, metrics, and risk measures, along with strong quantitative and computational skills. Concise writing and communication skills are very important.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach toward identifying and implementing solutions to improve efficiency and process controls.
- Responsible for assuring that workflows, procedures, and the control environment are documented and functioning properly.
- Maintain key performance metrics and action plans that support a continuously improving workflow.
- Work closely with the team to ensure all daily processes are completed on a timely basis.
- Work with business partners to review all new business initiatives.
- Works on strategic initiatives across investment operations and ensure that project deliverables are met.
- BA/BS with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields from a top-tier University.
- 5+ years of experience in investment management operations, with a focus on cash and/or collateral management.
- Proficiency with BlackRock Aladdin is required.
- Experience with electronic fixed income trading systems.
- Demonstrated experience with finance and accounting principles.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the creation, organization, and retention of transaction documentation.
- Strong quantitative and computational skills.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional ability to manage tight timelines.