Sales Support Coordinator
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliate, Eon Health (redirects to Eon).
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day.
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
The Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for daily sales operations and agent support. The coordinator will assist in the development and ongoing administration of agent and agency relationships for the purpose of sales support and membership growth in Clear Spring Health Medicare Advantage product lines. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Coordinate service and support for all agent sales activity, working with internal partners to resolve multiple types of member or agent concerns
- Responsible for creating metric sales reports, commission reports and ad hoc reports
- Collects, analyzes and reports sales data and performance metrics
- Coordinate all onboarding processes for insurance agencies and Medicare sales agents
- Assist with onboarding new field marketing organizations (FMOs) and coordinate with vendors to manage this process
- Respond to inquiries from the toll-free voice mail and agent email box
- Maintain and distribute supply of marketing materials to all parties
- Assist with the development, measurement, and monitoring of all levels of agent relationships
- Coordinate day to day operational processes of all agent channel levels, including event management
- Maintain a strong relationship with compliance and operations partners for daily activity and production quality
- Coordinate meetings and training as necessary for internal and external parties
- Maintain and assist with creating materials for agent use based on products and updating these materials annually
- Assist with commission process, working with internal partners, agents and their upline agencies to resolve commission issues
- Develop policies, procedures, training and testing as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing or a related field or relevant equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in health insurance market preferably within Medicare product lines
- Demonstrated knowledge of agent channel management pertaining to health care products specifically in Medicare product lines a plus
- Agent experience in the health insurance market and Medicare products a plus
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs to include PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Possess strong analytical ability
- Medicare Part C&D knowledge including Special Needs Plans (SNP) is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision