Associate Key Account Manager
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The Associate Key Account Manager is responsible for supporting Account Manager(s) on initiatives and responsibilities in the Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) distribution channel of Delaware Life Marketing, LLC.
This position, within Delaware Life Marketing Sales and Distribution organization, will report to the Associate Director, Product. This position will support the promotion, sale and support of Delaware Life annuity products in the IMO Channel and will be responsible for various administrative, marketing and communication assignments. A sample of position accountabilities include:
- Research & Support - Work cross-functionally to coordinate response to a wide range of IMO requests through research and collaborative problem solving
- Establish and grow relationships within the IMO channel through Marketing Campaigns, Pre-Sale Inquiries, and Operation Requests
- Maintaining and update IMO channel contact records to produce detailed reporting for Marketing and Sales purposes
- Fulfill requests for materials needed for the sales process, including Marketing Collateral, Annuity Illustrations, and Sales kits
Account Management role and responsibilities anticipated to grow with experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the Annuity industry (Insurance Carrier or IMO distribution, product or operations experience preferred)
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Spreadsheet proficient (Microsoft Excel functions/formulas)
- FINRA Series 6, requirement (or obtained within six months of hire)
- Limited travel (<5%) may be required