Medicare Sales Representative
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina. In addition, Clear Spring Health sponsors Medicare Prescription Drug plans in 42 states.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Medicare Sales Representative will market and enroll Medicare beneficiaries into Clear Spring Health and Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans. The Medicare Sales Representative will be required to meet minimum enrollment goals and secure event marketing activities targeted to qualified Medicare beneficiaries. Ability to present MAPD plans using approved presentation materials at both in-home and seminar settings is required. Adherence to all Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) and Clear Spring Health regulatory and marketing guidelines are required.
- Market MAPD plans throughout the plan’s service area for the purpose of enrolling qualified Medicare beneficiaries into a health plan.
- Ability to generate leads and referrals via self-generated marketing activities.
- Cultivate relationships with Community (CBO), Provider (PBO) and Faith (FBO) Based Organizations to create a referral base.
- Create and facilitate ongoing lead conversion to appointments to enrollments.
- Utilizes territorial model to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Drives member experience and retention through company policies and programs.
- Strategic event planning and execution skills.
- Forge relationships with community leaders and organizers across the service area to create event marketing opportunities.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Report on sales and marketing activity on a timely basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and by phone.
- Strict adhere to all CMS and CSH regulations and marketing guidelines.
- Performs special duties as assigned.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Travels to other counties and territories.
- Conducts new member orientations and engagement activities.
- High School diploma or GED (degree preferred).
- Car and valid driver’s license are required for the position.
- Maintain a valid State Producer’s License for Accident and Health or otherwise the candidate must obtain this license within two months of hire date.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (Verbal & Written), desired, not required.
- Maintains current auto insurance coverage per state law.
- Previous Medicare sales experience, 2 or more years.
- Familiarity with Managed Care targeted population.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to small and/or large groups.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Pass annual Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification requirements.
- Travel throughout the plan service area.