Vice President, Digital Innovation
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliate, Eon Health (redirects to Eon). In addition, Clear Spring Health sponsors Medicare Prescription Drug plans in 42 states.
Clear Spring Health is looking for a Digital Innovation leader with experience working in fast-paced, startup like environment to join the team to lead the build out of digital tools designed to engage members and improve health outcomes. Clear Spring Health is launching unique digital tools in effort to enhance member experience and is looking for someone who will utilize the latest design approaches, technologies, and functions to achieve our goals. The incumbent in this role will need to be a trailblazing leader who has experience with technology, business strategy, and strong business acumen.
- Working closely with engineering teams, you will help build and grow our digital platform.
- Create and build out the digital strategy that aligns with business goals.
- Implement/build experience journeys and support digital products initiatives.
- Manage and oversee vendors providing direction to meet business deadlines.
- Responsible for product ownership and execution of digital innovation tools.
- Work with business units to set the tone for transformation, spur enthusiasm, ensure collaboration and coordination and drive transformation outcomes
- Be accountable for the effective planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with business priorities and requirements.
- Define and implement the direction of the digital strategy, coordinating with other leaders to ensure integrated execution
- 10+ years of experience in management experience in digital and/or Healthcare IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information’s Systems, or related field and/or 8+ years of relevant work experience in a senior level.
- Healthcare insurance industry experience desired.
- Knowledge and high proficiency in relevant legal and regulatory requirements (HIPAA, CMS, Joint Commission, HITECH etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels in an organization.
- Advanced presentation skills needed.
- Desire to create the best user experience for our members.