Human Resources Intern
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The Human Resources Intern will provide support to the Human Resources team and will specifically assist in the company’s diversity initiatives. This internship position requires at least 15 hours per week, with flexible scheduling.
Works closely with HR leaders on diversity and inclusion organizational initiatives.
- Works closely with the Talent Acquisition leader to build the company’s diversity recruitment initiatives.
- Identifies external partners to collaborate with to expand diversity hiring, including college hiring initiatives.
- Provide general administrative recruiting support to the Recruitment team, when needed.
- Assist with recruiting activities, onboarding, and compliance activities.
- Contributes to miscellaneous HR projects.
Education and Qualification:
- Admitted to a bachelor’s program for Human Resources or Business Administration major, preferred.
- Candidate should be adept at juggling several tasks at once in an organized manner and have well-developed interpersonal skills,
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, are integral to the success of this position.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Teams. PowerPoint and Excel proficiency are preferred.
- Strong research skills.
- Knowledge of various types of recruiting platforms, websites, and social media.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, positive, professional environment.
- Ability to maintain high standards including confidential information