Pharmacy Technician Manager
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliate, Eon Health (redirects to Eon).
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day.
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Pharmacy Operations, as a Pharmacy Technician Manager you will be responsible for the support, maintenance, development, and management of pharmacy technicians and CSRs that support PartD/Pharmacy operations. The Pharmacy Tech Manager will ensure pharmacy technicians are meeting productivity and quality standards based on current job description and assigned tasks and projects. Conduct highly complex quality management, procedural documentation, and operations and efficiency analysis on pharmacy personnel.
- Supervising and assisting pharmacy technicians with their roles in the pharmacy department
- Oversee and manage day to day operations and facilitate meetings that align with implementation plan and overall company goals
- Setup, monitor, and track operation metrics and individual pharmacy technician production
- Answering any questions pharmacy technicians may have and assisting or performing more specialized procedures
- Scheduling pharmacy technicians, finding replacements for techs out sick or on vacation and ensuring shift changes run smoothly.
- Reviewing technician timecards for accuracy
- Attending and conducting meetings
- Keeping on top of phone and e-mail inquiries
- Performing data analysis on operational tasks by technician and role
- Sharing updates with staff
- Training pharmacy technicians (and students), providing feedback and conducting performance evaluations
- Contributing to policy changes, goal setting or making recommendations for improvements
- Completing projects assigned by more superior management
- Monitoring and implementing quality control standards and other regulations
- Communicating with other relevant departments, healthcare professionals, services, etc.
- Serving on committees as needed
- Participating on operational calls with pharmacy benefits manager
- Support of the Part D reports for Star Ratings for all lines of business. Including but not limited to Adherence program, Cholesterol in diabetics, and Medication Therapy Management.
- Minimum 3 years of pharmacy managed care or PBM experience required; 5 years preferred
- CPhT certification
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in healthcare and/or Medicare
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with sufficient technical and operational capabilities to communicate with multiple teams at every level of the organization.
- The ability to work independently and prioritize
- Experience in a leadership/management role