Medicare Benefits Consultant
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Clear Spring Health/Community Care Alliance of Illinois
Medicare Benefits Consultant
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliates, Community Care Alliance of Illinois and Eon Health.
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day.
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
The Medicare Benefits Consultant (BC) will market and enroll Medicare beneficiaries into Clear Spring Health and Community Care Alliance of Illinois’ Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans. The BC will be required to meet minimum enrollment goals and secure event marketing activities targeted to qualified Medicare beneficiaries. Ability to present MAPD plans using approved presentation materials at both in-home and seminar settings is required. Adherence to all Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) and Clear Spring Health regulatory and marketing guidelines are required.
- Market MAPD plans throughout the plan’s service area for the purpose of enrolling qualified Medicare beneficiaries into a health plan.
- Ability to generate leads and referrals via self-generated marketing activities.
- Create and facilitate ongoing lead conversion to appointments to enrollments.
- Utilizes territorial model to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Drives member experience and retention through company policies and programs
- Strategic event planning and execution skills.
- Forge relationships with community leaders and organizers across the service area to create event marketing opportunities.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and by phone.
- Strict adhere to all CMS and CSH regulations and marketing guidelines.
- Performs special duties as assigned.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Travels to other counties and territories.
- Conducts new member orientations and engagement activities.
- High School diploma or GED (degree preferred).
- Car and valid driver’s license are required for the position.
- Maintain Producer’s License for Accident and Health in state that your operating in.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (Verbal & Written), desired, not required.
- Maintains current auto insurance coverage per state law.
- Previous sales experience, 2 or more years (preferably in Medicare sales).
- Familiarity with Managed Care targeted population.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to small and/or large groups.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Pass annual Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification requirements.
- Travel throughout the plan service area.