Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance, we’re focused on what matters: Creating high-performing products, delivering a seamless experience with honesty and efficiency, and being great partners to work with. Delaware Life is a member of Group One Thousand One (‘Group1001’): an ecosystem of businesses making insurance more useful, intuitive, and accessible for everyone. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our partners and clients. We support our partners with a distilled set of tools and products that empower them to deliver clear value to their clients every time.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Seeking enrolled college students that are interested in obtaining professional business experience. This internship opportunity will provide hands-on experience working with leaders and staff members in support of the Delaware Life Insurance business. This is will be an opportunity for students to apply their academic experiences into real-life principles. Our goal is to provide our interns a meaningful experience where they can experience different aspects of business and client services management.
- Organizing and data entry towards company documents to maintain progress and efficiency
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Undertake bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Effectively ensure that detailed electronic records are maintained by accurately documenting all actions taken.
- Meeting measurable department standards as they relate to call quality and efficiency measures as well as meeting teamwork, ownership, and professional development goals
- Maintaining/research files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Ability to work well in a team environment, having a strong sense of professionalism and reliability
- Contribute to the overall productivity and well-being of the entire company
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program, students in their 2nd or 3rd year of degree program preferred
- Prior work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of office computer devices
- Ability to work in collaboration in a professional manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking abilities