Mail Services Associate
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Under the supervision and direction of the Enrollment Manager the Mail Services Associate is responsible for the processing of all Clear Spring Health related incoming and outgoing mail. The associate is responsible for opening, sorting, and scanning letters.
- Open, sort and scan incoming mail
- Research and resolve missing images or image discrepancies
- Process returned mail
- Prepare letters for forwarding to alternate location or returning to sender.
- Assists with other duties as assigned
- 2 years of office experience.
- Proven decision-making skills and ability/willingness to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work and act independently and be self-directed.
- PC experience in windows environment.
- Data entry, Administrative Skills.