Medicare Provider Sales Representative - Spanish Speaking
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The Medicare Provider Sales Representative will market and enroll Medicare beneficiaries into Clear Spring Health and Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans within their specified target provider group which will be assigned to them. The position will also offer concierge service for provider group and assigned membership as it relates to member and provider questions or issues. Will liaise between member/medical group and internal operational teams to help streamline issues/queries. The Medicare Provider Sales Representative will be required to meet minimum enrollment goals within their group and secure event marketing activities targeted to qualified Medicare beneficiaries. MAPD plans using approved presentation materials at both in-The individual will also be required to be the “first point of contact” for any provider issues, communication, and/or planning as it relates to the contract between Clear Spring Health and medical group. They must have the ability to present home and seminar settings is required. Adherence to all Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) and Clear Spring Health regulatory and marketing guidelines are required.
- Market MAPD plans throughout the plan’s service area for the purpose of enrolling qualified Medicare beneficiaries into a health plan within their specific region.
- Must work closely with assigned medical group to organize scheduling, prospective member(s) discussions, and be the liaison between provider relations and group.
- Will work closely with assigned members to help coordinate any member questions, problems, or access issues.
- Communicate with internal member services, provider relations, and claims teams to communicate any member or provider situations that need addressed.
- Help to create material and communication in specified Guajarati language for mailing or informational purposes.
- Ability to generate leads and referrals via self-generated marketing activities.
- Cultivate relationships with Community (CBO), Provider (PBO) and Faith (FBO) Based Organizations to create a referral base.
- Create and facilitate ongoing lead conversion to appointments to enrollments.
- Drives member experience and retention through company policies and programs.
- Strategic event planning and execution skills.
- Forge relationships with community leaders and organizers across the service area to create event marketing opportunities.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Report on sales and marketing activity on a timely basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and by phone.
- Strict adhere to all CMS and CSH regulations and marketing guidelines.
- Performs special duties as assigned.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Travels to other counties and territories.
- Conducts new member orientations and engagement activities.
- High School diploma or GED
- Preferred bachelor’s degree.
- Car and valid driver’s license are required for the position.
- Maintain a valid State Producer’s License for Accident and Health or otherwise the candidate must obtain this license within two months of hire date.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (Verbal & Written) required.
- Maintains current auto insurance coverage per state law.
- Previous Medicare sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Managed Care targeted population.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to small and/or large groups.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Pass annual Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification requirements.
- Travel throughout the plan service area.