Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The Pricing Analyst position is responsible for portfolio pricing and building and maintaining pricing models. The candidate must demonstrate a strong knowledge of fixed income securities, pricing methods, and security modeling along with strong quantitative and computational skills.
• Providing ongoing monitoring of security pricing and portfolio valuations.
• Building security models in collaboration with CIO team and Asset Valuation Committees and oversees the maintenance of existing models to support firms' pricing policies.
• Working closely with the CIO team to understand various deal structures and cash flows for pricing purposes.
• Investigating all pricing anomalies by working closely with multiple teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Demonstrating a proactive approach to pricing by identifying routine issues, investigating root causes and implementing solutions to reduce their occurrence.
• Maintaining appropriate controls over pricing process, including assisting Accounting teams with pricing related topics such as price levels, audit support and cash flows.
• Maintaining and update procedure documentation.
• Assisting on projects, as needed, and effectively collaborate both within a team and cross-functionally across departments and initiatives to ensure that project deliverables are met.
• Serve as backup for other functions within the investment operations team as assigned.
• BA/BS with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields.
• 3+ years of experience in the pricing of fixed income securities and derivatives.
• In-depth insurance experience required.
• Product knowledge of fixed income securities and loans, OTC Derivatives, FX, and Repos required.
• Strong quantitative and computational skills.
• Strong collaboration skills and results-oriented.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Team oriented.