Marketing Campaign Specialist
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Delaware Life is staffing a new proprietary wholesaling team to drive sales through its distribution partners nationwide. An internal sales desk will be staffed to support the external wholesalers and be responsible for the direct sales of annuities. The marketing team must be positioned to support the build out of an internal and external wholesaling team by developing and driving targeted campaigns using data analytics and a variety of media.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist is responsible for digital communications materials, including email campaigns, digital advertisements, social media, and website content. This position will report on campaign metrics and analyze market trends. The Marketing Campaign Specialist must be able to translate business goals into successful campaigns and analyze the performance of the campaign efforts.
- Work closely with team members to create marketing plans to support business unit objectives and channel campaigns
- Create and employ a go-to-market strategy that conveys our brand story and narratives through digital campaigns
- Create and manage marketing campaigns, lists and data by ensuring leads are properly tagged to campaigns, assigned to appropriate owners and data is uploaded and updated in a timely manner to drive lead generation
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database (net new and existing database)
- Works closely with marketing leads and to assist with implementing the process of creating, testing and deploying emails through the marketing automation system for both marketing and client communications
- Work with other team members to pull reports on data quality, email analytics, and lead flow
- Delivers quality content and increase organic traffic which ultimately leads to ROI across Delaware Life Marketing’s primary digital properties (approximately 5 web experiences)
- Stay abreast of industry trends, search engine algorithms, rules, techniques, and changes in products and platforms
- Monitor online content and ensure that all copy is engaging as well as user and SEO friendly
- Develop and deliver regular website and campaign performance reports that provide actionable insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Test and continually measure the performance of key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls to action (CTAs), and lead-generation forms
- Consistently research data and techniques for better, more effective campaigns, landing pages, and content optimization
- Optimize marketing automation/lead nurturing processes through Salesforce automation platform.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- 6+ years with campaign marketing experience
- Demonstrates success planning, designing and executing integrated marketing programs (events, webcasts, email marketing, online programs, etc.)
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once and deliver high-quality work on-time and on-budget
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work and communicate with cross-functional team members of all levels to achieve results
- Ability to rapidly learn product and market information and translate into marketing