Community Outreach Associate - South Carolina
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliate, Eon Health (redirects to Eon)..
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day. Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
The Community Outreach Associate will work to increase the community’s awareness of Clear Spring Health and it’s products. This role will assist in the development and growth of professional community relationships for the purpose of sales support and membership growth in Clear Spring Health Medicare Advantage product lines in assigned territories. This position will report to the Community Outreach/Sales Manager.
- Responsible for supporting the assigned territory (and up to 100-mile radius area on occasion)
- Attend community and health events to distribute Health Plan information
- Seek new marketing opportunities within the community in assigned territory for the purpose of qualified lead generation
- Meet qualified lead generation weekly goals
- Support manager with scheduling and delivery of health presentations and activities
- Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads weekly in support of the health plan's sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan's presence in the community
- Partners with the sales leadership to determine most effective event opportunities to generate leads
- Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement of events
- Ensures adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate
- Keep informed and adhere to current CMS Marketing guidelines
- 1+ years of experience in event planning and community development building key contacts or Account Management
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to forty pounds
- Valid Drivers License (required)