Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Axia Technology Partners (AxiaTP) empowers organizations in all industries to achieve operational excellence through managed IT services, unified communications and custom software solutions. AxiaTP was founded in 2008. Now a member of the Group 1001 family of companies, our team is a fast-growing Complete Technology Provider.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
As our team continues to grow, we're looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Developer whose passion is to develop elegantly-crafted, thoughtfully-designed, quality code.
As a Senior Developer at Axia Technology Partners, you will be expected to be an enthusiastic team player, a leader, and a professional and honest communicator.
You will be the technical lead for overseeing application design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of custom software solutions.
This position will serve as the technical leader for new opportunities and projects; it's 70% Development / 30% Developer Management, which means that in addition to traditional development tasks, you will also:
- Assist with maintaining project scheduling
- Direct and review Junior Developer contributions
- Assist with the technical training and development of more junior resources
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of projects
- 7+ years of full stack application programming experience in C# .NET 4.0 or higher
- A strong understanding of Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with Microsoft's MVC Framework
- Strong SqlServer Database Skills - understanding of database tables/structures, how to input and/or extract data
- Experience with mobile development
- Excellent programming fundamentals