Senior Portfolio and Middle Office Analyst
Group One Thousand One Advisory Services, LLC (“G1001AS” or the “Company”) is a fast-growing investment advisor, focused on managing investments for insurance companies across a variety of primarily credit related asset classes. The company is wholly owned by Group One Thousand One LLC, a diversified financial holding company.
Group One Thousand One Advisory Services, LLC (“G1001AS” or the “Company”) is a fast-growing investment advisor, focused on managing investments for insurance companies across a variety of primarily credit-related asset classes. The company is wholly owned by Group One Thousand One LLC, a diversified financial holding company.
This role will be responsible for all aspects related to portfolio analysis, middle-office functions, managerial and client reporting, and cash management.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy, self-starter, and result-oriented individual who can strive in a dynamic, growing, collaborative environment while maintaining structure and attention to detail. We are looking for an ownership mindset individual who can be a proactive member in our build-up journey. This is a unique opportunity to join at the early stages of a growing platform with already substantial in-place business and the support of strong ownership.
- Design and maintain various managerial portfolio analyses and reports.
- Handle middle office functions, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating trades and other portfolio activities.
- Assisting portfolio reconciliations.
- Coordinating portfolio activities, including corporate actions and credit events.
- Handle cash and liquidity management.
- Interact with clients, custodians, counterparties and work closely with various members of the team.
- BA/BS or higher with a concentration in Business, Economics, Accounting, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in investment portfolio analysis (asset management, insurance, and other) middle office, operations, reporting, or similar roles, with a focus on credit instruments.
- Strong quantitative skills and exceptional proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Highly organized and strong ability to manage tight timelines.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated individual who is responsible and responsive and is able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- Experience with portfolio management or accounting software/tools is a plus (e.g., Clearwater, BlackRock Aladdin, Conning).