Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Axia Technology Partners
Location: Zionsville/Indianapolis or Remote within U.S. states
Axia Technology Partners (AxiaTP) empowers organizations in all industries to achieve operational excellence through managed IT services, unified communications and custom software solutions. AxiaTP was founded in 2008. Now a member of the Group 1001 family of companies, our team is a fast-growing Complete Technology Provider.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Project Manager is responsible for the organization and assignment of all services work for execution by the services team, including change requests and project tasks. This role requires broad familiarity with computer hardware and software, Microsoft 365, VoIP systems, and consistent investment in that knowledge to keep AxiaTP on the cutting edge. It also requires familiarity with the roles, skills, and capabilities of all members of the service team. Equally important, this role requires a genuine, innate desire to solve problems and provide customers with positive experiences. The Project Manager has a direct impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our clients’ IT operations, their experience and impression of the AxiaTP brand, and our overall growth.
- Facilitate kick-off of projects and manage the workflow of tasks in projects to successful completion
- Ensure all help desk and change requests are promptly assigned to the service team and meet SLA times.
- Translate customer-facing IT initiatives into comprehensive project plans.
- Organize and manage the collection of current and planned customer projects as a portfolio, regularly communicating with customers and the service team to prioritize each.
- Maintain resource forecasting, planning, and work assignment allocations.
- Leverage existing and create new project templates for consistent, efficient service delivery.
- Assign and schedule project and change request tasks for completion by service team members.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of each customer’s business, environment, and objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer and internal stakeholders regarding projects and the scheduling of change requests, including scope, timelines, and changes.
- Prepare and provide order-related information to the purchasing for sourcing and coordination with vendors.
- Project planning, identifying estimates and presenting costs, schedule and minimize risks.
- Consistently achieve outstanding customer feedback scores that reflect AxiaTP’s high standards of customer experience and satisfaction.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure for all work performed.
- Actively maintain and grow your knowledge of products, and services.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements to help make AxiaTP more effective for customers and more efficient as a service provider.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer-related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with clients
- Experience managing software implementation projects
- Ability to effectively deliver in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Previous experience delivering high-quality results on schedule and within budget
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project management software