Executive Assistant, Techincal Functions
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The application development team is looking for a technically sound Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate is flexible, organized, detail-oriented, and possesses strong interpersonal skills.
Note: This position is a 100% remote working opportunity within the US in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
- Ability to work quickly with minimal direction while delivering high-quality results
- Self-starter, creative, and a critical thinker with an intense curiosity and drive for learning
- Demonstrates the ability to efficiently plan and prioritize tasks
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrates willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing work environment and handles and balances varying workload requirements; can shift gears comfortably, manages competing demands, delays, or unexpected events
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Documents and uses project management tools (Atlassian products, Jira and Confluence- JIRA is a must)
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience is formal Executive Assistant work, ideally supporting technical teams (Engineering, IT, Software Development, etc.)
- Work closely with Project Managers on team needs
- Ticket management in JIRA
- Administrative tasks such as expense reports, billing coordination / entry, note taking for various meetings
- Create and maintain timelines, task lists for various initiatives, project decks
- Create, communicate, and distribute project related information
- Make decisions and find solutions quickly, confidently, and independently
- Track project status and relay the information to various business teams