Contract Administration Representative
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Group 1001 Services is a comprehensive organizational services team supporting Group 1001’s strategic vision by maintaining a strong corporate culture, leveraging and developing talent, and ensuring operational effectiveness and efficiency.
We're looking for a Contract Administration Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus and enjoy process driven, detail oriented work. You are comfortable with solving problems and have a bent towards action. You will report to the Associate Director, Digital Customer Services.
- Process and review new business applications and other types of maintenance and withdrawal transactions to ensure that customers are serviced accurately and in a timely manner.
- Handle customer inquiries and problems throughout the application process and ensure timely outcomes are achieved in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Learning, retaining, and updating one's knowledge of a wide variety of financial product information and internal processes and procedures, while adhering to strict financial industry rules and regulations.
- Provide information regarding contract values, contract status updates, withdrawals, fund performance, outstanding issue requirements, 1035 exchanges, IRA and Qualified Plan transfers and rollovers, agent licensing, and commissions for new business.
- Support both customers and clients with all new business operations.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Maintain customer confidentiality while complying with all state and federal regulations, privacy regulations and meeting or exceeding internal quality and service standards
- 3+ years of operational / customer service experience
- Experience with annuities and / or financial services products
- Strong problem solving skills and experience working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Communicate effectively using verbal and written communication methods
- Attention to detail - you’re meticulous and curious to understand how things work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with B2B customers in the financial services industry a plus