Product Implementation Lead
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
In this position, you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to lead product initiatives across the organization.
This position reports to the Assistant Vice President – Product. This position will serve in a role within the company’s Product Development area and will be responsible for the execution of all product delivery.
The role will be a key position in the future growth of the company.
- Work with cross functional teams across the organization to facilitate efficient delivery of product initiatives.
- Consistently seek to improve product speed to market.
- Organize and maintain project plans for each initiative.
- Coordinate with the Product Development area to set product priorities.
- Participate in the Product Implementation Groups for multiple companies, including giving updates, seeking statuses from various work areas, and identifying any roadblocks, resource constraints, or workstreams that are behind schedule.
- Communicate product priorities, project statuses, timelines, resource needs/constraints, and other product implementation items to stakeholders and project teams
- Present project updates to senior leadership when requested.
- Assist in the gathering and writing of project requirements when necessary.
- Work with QA/Product Implementation team to identify appropriate test criteria and validate testing output.
- Minimum of 5 years of annuity experience preferably within IT, Operations, or Project Management.
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects forward
- Ability to influence and build relationships across the organization.
- Experience in managing multiple projects with various workstreams.
- Concise and persuasive oral and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills to understand and anticipate the impact and opportunities across various projects.