Senior Claims Account Representative (G/L - Commercial Auto)
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Insurance
Senior Claims Account Representative
Clear Spring Property and Casualty is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance. Our future-forward strategy is rooted in deep industry knowledge and a mastery of emerging technologies. Clear Spring Property and Casualty Company is a subsidiary of Delaware Life Insurance Company and its parent company, Group1001. Our relationship with these organizations has yielded an innovative technology platform that provides smarter risk management solutions for property and casualty insurance brokers. Clear Spring is dedicated to Group1001's mission: making insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible for everyone. We’re confident in our forward-thinking products, and that you’ll love working with us.
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day.
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
The Senior Account Representative will primarily be responsible for providing support and oversight to manage TPA relationships, Claims Adjusters, and resolving issues with Risk Managers for large accounts.
- Review weekly and monthly loss runs to monitor claim development and reserve adequacy for multiple lines of insurance.
- Supervise and assist a team of experienced Claim Adjusters that work for our various TPA partners.
- Monitor the performance of multiple TPAs to ensure compliance with Carrier Claim Handling Instructions and Best Practices.
- Work closely with TPA adjusters and legal counsel to develop claim resolution strategy for more complicated claims involving multiple jurisdictions and multiple lines of insurance and provide reserve and settlement authority of up to $100,000 total incurred.
- Manage and resolve complex customer service issues and claim reserve disputes with Risk Managers of Large Accounts and our MGA partners.
- Assist with the timely Carrier reporting and updating of claim developments in accordance with applicable reinsurance treaties.
- Over 10 years of technical General Liability, Commercial Auto, and Bodily Injury expertise, claim resolution skills and knowledge of insurance and claim principles
- Excellent, analytical and strategic skills required
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation is a plus
- Adjuster’s license in at least one state or industry designation such as CPCU is a plus