Marketing Support Representative
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Marketing Support Representative directs all incoming calls to the person responsible for the action and performs administrative assignments, including assembling marketing sales pieces and kits for IMO’s and agents, communicating with purchasing department regarding printing of all agent sales materials, applications and other marketing collateral materials, planning and organizing seminars with agents, creating fax and e-mail blasts, designing promotional pieces, and directing webcasts and webinars.
- Directs all incoming calls to the person responsible for the action and performs administrative assignments when needed.
- Accurately answers all consumer/agents and IMO’s questions regarding all products and clearly explains product features, advantages and benefits, including variances by state.
- Coordinates, assembles and uses correct mailing techniques for all materials requested by marketing and agent field force.
- Coordinates and assists with the marketing activities of a product or business line which may include advertising, direct mailing, printing and agent events.
- Prepares materials, demonstrations, illustrations and proposals for all activities.
- Prepares, schedules and hosts webinars.
- Maintains adequate supply of all marketing supplies for agent field force.
- Assists with organizing Corporate Office events and may be required to attend events as needed.
- Processes marketing illustrations/quotes as requested.
- Arranges flights, transportation and hotel for visiting agents.
- Arranges welcome calls for new agents.
- Assists with plans and organization of seminars for agents.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Professional designations such as LOMA’s Associate Customer Service (ACS), Associate Annuity Products and Administration (AAPA) preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience servicing insurance or annuity products or related role.
- Knowledge of insurance and annuity products, insurance law, customer service, contract provisions and company operations.
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate complex information to others.
- Demonstrated ability to employ 'entrepreneurial spirit' to service existing business and produce profitable new business.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in concert with internal and external managers and staff, and build productive positive relationships and with outside agents and IMO’s.
- Able to prioritize multiple detailed projects and be flexible with schedules.
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability for own performance and responsibility toward team.
- Practical knowledge of basic office and PC applications, including MS Word and Excel, and sales/marketing reporting tools.