Senior Manager, Digital Innovation
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina and offers Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in 42 states plus DC.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Clear Spring Health is looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Innovation with experience working in fast-paced, startup like environment to join the team to assist with promoting member engagement of our digital tools designed to improve health outcomes. Clear Spring Health has launched unique digital tools in effort to enhance member experience and is looking for someone who will utilize the latest design approaches, technologies, and functions to achieve our goals. The incumbent in this role will need to have experience with consumer technology, and healthcare.
- Working closely with engineering, sales and product development teams, you will help build/design and grow our digital platform.
- Execute the digital strategy that aligns with business goals.
- Implement/build experience journeys and support digital products initiatives.
- Manage and oversee vendors providing direction to meet business deadlines.
- Responsible for product ownership and execution of digital innovation tools.
- Work with IT development team to develop applications/features to enhance the customer experience.
- Be accountable for the effective planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with business priorities and requirements.
- Assist with defining and implementing the direction of the digital strategy, coordinating with other leaders to ensure integrated execution.
- 7+ years of experience in management experience in digital and/or Healthcare IT.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years of relevant work experience in a senior level.
- Healthcare insurance industry experience desired.
- Knowledge and high proficiency in relevant legal and regulatory requirements (HIPAA, CMS, Joint Commission, HITECH etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels in an organization.
- Advanced presentation skills needed.
- Desire to create the best user experience for our members.