Senior Data Analyst
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliate, Eon Health (redirects to Eon).
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day.
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of the Company’s data warehouse and analytics team. This is a “hands on” role that will assist with regular and ad hoc reporting of business information to support management reporting, operations and compliance, product analysis and decision making, financial reporting and profitability improvement.
- Perform monthly updates of key data sources from third parties, including Center for Medicare Services (CMS) and client Business Partners.
- Implement processes to assure the integrity of information entering data warehouse. Prepare regular reporting to support business information needs, financial and compliance reporting.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needs arise, and work with all Company departments to identify and meet reporting requirements. Design, test, and execute to meet reporting needs working with business partners. Make recommendations to management/leadership based on business case and analysis
- Support Daily and Weekly file uploads and provide troubleshooting as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare industry working on database and data warehouse environments
- Experience working with large data sets, with ability to seek and analyze data to identify solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple functions.
- Advanced level of proficiency with PostgreSQL, TSQL and other database programming languages.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and Power BI reporting systems.
- Experience with Google Cloud Services
- Experience working in health insurance industry, its products and operations.
- Experience with Facets, TMG and provider data is a huge plus