Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Delaware Life is staffing a new proprietary wholesaling team to drive sales through its distribution partners nationwide. An internal sales desk will be staffed to support the external wholesalers and be responsible for the direct sales annuities. The marketing team must be positioned to support the build out of an internal and external wholesaling team by developing and driving targeted campaigns using data analytics and a variety of media.
The Marketing Designer is responsible for the creation of digital assets to support marketing campaigns, sales collateral, and internal communications.
- Collaborate with Sales to promote products for direct sales and sales specials and to promote brand-based marketing updates, including but not limited to:
- Design print and on-line advertisement collateral for U.S. markets.
- Design digital materials, including landing pages, emails and presentations
- Work with outside vendors as required
- Assist with intranet and web site design
- Create and manage the Design Project Agenda
- Ensure all materials adhere to company design standards and assist with evolving brand standards
- Drive standardization of presentations across the sales team and oversee content is up to date and appropriate for all channels within presentation software
- Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images
- Responsible for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy
- Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and prepress
- Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork
- Assist team with creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions
- Support marketing department with print and design to coordinate entire corporate uniqueness plus collateral materials
- Manage utilization and archive of all project illustrations and design
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in design, marketing and branding strategy, preferred
- Design portfolio experience (online or printed), required
- Experience with digital platforms and standards
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with motion graphics
- Understand design sense and typography
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance
- Must have a sense of urgency and demonstrate an ability to drive to specific timelines and within budget