Senior Operations Key Account Manager
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance Co., we’re focused on what matters: Creating high-performing products, delivering a seamless experience with honesty and efficiency, and being great partners to work with. Delaware Life is a member of Group One Thousand One (‘Group1001’): an ecosystem of businesses making insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible for everyone. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our partners and clients. We support our partners with a distilled set of tools and products that empower them to deliver clear value to their clients every time.
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day.
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
The Senior Operations Key Account Manager is responsible for the ownership of multiple back-office relationships of our key Distribution Partners, focusing on Operations and Technology, as it relates to our complete suite of Delaware Life’s annuity products and services.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that our Distribution partners operational requirements are being met, and that in-force and new business intermediaries have the proper servicing and electronic connectivity functionality to support their needs. Position will actively interface with internal stakeholders, firm back offices, intermediaries and vendors, to develop strategy, understand needs, and implement plans. In addition, this role will be responsible for developing comprehensive strategic plans, with the required cost/benefit and impact analysis completed.
- Active engagement with firms back-offices, distribution sales relationship manager, wholesalers and advisors in support of Delaware Life’s annuity products and services.
- Navigates and works closely between se2 and Delaware Life teams (Ops, Compliance, Distribution, Product, and Legal) to solve problems, with the goal of making firms’ administration of their Delaware Life business as seamless as possible.
- Develop strategy and maintains the Order-Entry Platforms in support of Straight-Through Processing for all Delaware Life business, (In-force and New Business).
- Maintains relationships with BPO Provider, Order Entry Vendors, and Distribution Partners, to understand EDI/Connectivity requirements, and solutions.
- Visit firms as needed. Maintain strong and current knowledge of the annuity market, with specific focus on the fixed, fixed indexed, and variable annuities.
- Represents Delaware Life at Industry Conferences, and remains current on all Operations, and EDI/Connectivity functionality in the Marketplace.
- Provides assistance and consults on EDI/Connectivity best practices with BPO Provider and Distribution partners.
- Maintains external relationships with NFS-National Financial and Pershing Trading Partners.
- Coordinates training sessions with business partners, both Internal and External to share information and educate employee base.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- 7+ years of experience as an Operations Key Account Management role or related role
- Prior experience with EDI-Electronic Data Interchange and/or Operations, business system analysis experience preferred.
- Requires business relationship and project management skills.
- Candidate must be detail orientated.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Background in Operations/Financial Services experience required.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and project planning skills required.