Big Data Tech Lead
Our client is e-commerce based on Hybris and microservices architecture. Worked ATG platform for last 16 years; promotions, cart and check out, coupons, catalog etc. They are moving away from ATG to microservices 3 years ago, and embarked on a journey to micro services. Have built 150+ microservices. Also integrating with 3rd party services like promotions etc.
We are actively seeking a Big Data Tech Lead for the implementation Orchestration tool.
- The client currently uses a custom segmentation tool to define basic segments and Adobe Campaign to create campaign flows based on these segments. Adobe Campaign currently hosts the business logic for creating campaign-specific audiences.
- Creation of an orchestration tool to prepare campaign-specific audiences and migrate this logic out of Adobe Campaign. The orchestration tool will merge/intersect the segments created by the segmentation tool and feed the results into the Campaign.
- The team is currently using Azure as the primary cloud provider and considering moving some workloads to GCP.
- Strong experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Cassandra)
- At least 2 years of experience in gathering and understanding customer business requirements to introduce Big Data technologies
- At least 2 years of experience in ML engineering
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- At least 2 years of leadership experience
- Experience with modern cloud data warehouses
- Should be able to design and implement solutions and work alongside the product engineering team, evaluate new features and architecture while overseeing end to end flow
- Ability to work closely with other team members like Data architects, Data Engineers, ML Engineers and Product to understand what the business is trying to achieve, design optimal
- Expertise in design and implementation innovative data services solutions
- Working with Data models and most optimal ways for data-movements that helps optimize Compute, Processing and Data
storage within Data Platform
- Ability to act as a single point of responsibility over any delivery related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs, etc
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.