Full Stack Developer Java/Angular
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for a Full Stack Engineer (Java/Angular).
Our client is the world's largest American retail chain that sells supplying tools, construction products, and services with over 90 distribution centers throughout the United States to serve over 2,000 stores. As of 2020, this company is ranked in the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Experience in UI technologies: Angular/Nrgx, Ant Design, RxJs, jest, CodeceptJS
- Experience in Back-end technologies: Java 11, Spring Webflux microservices
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the city center
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.