- Design system architecture
- Migrate system from the monolith to microservices architecture and from .Net 4.5 to .Net Core.
- Develop and maintain a software solution
- Facilitates development best practices (code reviews, unit testing, and others) within the team
- Research of new tools, technologies, and product opportunities
- Participate in requirements analysis for new product features.
- Mentor engineers, contribute to the internal internship program
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of C#. .Net 4.5+, ASP.Net
- SQL ( SQL Server’s Transact-SQL is preferable)
- TFS or Git
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share, and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.