Senior Business / System Analyst
We are seeking a great Business Analyst, who is interested in joining our growing projects for one of the biggest IT companies.
Join our bright team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Assist in delivery management activities
- Serve as a proxy PO for various products related to Business Analytics
- Prepare reports for different tiers of managers
- Coordinate of requirements elicitation between different departments within the Company
- Create and maintain project-related documentation
- 3+ years experience in product management
- E-commerce and/or B2B SaaS platform experience a must
- Ability to drive initiatives and sprint planning in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong organizational sense, process driven mentality
- Appreciation of UX and front-end best practices
- You’re empathetic, a people’s person, and are easy to talk to
- Care passionately about customer satisfaction with attention to detail
- Act as a cohesive member of the team, serving as champion for your customers and bringing together business and product strategy, design and engineering perspectives
- Show initiative in identifying and solving business problems and user pain points
- Experience working with a geographically diverse development team using agile methodologies
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!