DevOps Engineer (with GCP)
The client is a leading global retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products under its brands.
The company operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Hong Kong, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites.
GridDynamics has been working with American Eagle since 2014 and has been successfully delivering results across multiple disciplines and in more than 20 projects simultaneously.
Our team in the AEO account has over 200 engineers with specialisation such as Data Engineers, Mobile Developers, DevOps, Quality Assurance Engineers, Site Reliability Engineering, etc.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with Informatica PowerCenter administration experience, as well as GCP experience to join the Systems Engineering team department.
Tasks are forecasted to be split 50/50 between PowerCenter and GCP work. The System Engineering team supports both Associate and Data Engineering departments in regards to their DevOps needs. Thus, Informatica PowerCenter is used by the Data Engineering team for ETL jobs.
The daily tasks include:
- Administration of the Informatica PowerCenter
- Version upgrades;
- Monthly LINUX patches automation on PowerCenter instances;
- PowerCenter daily backups automation;
- Maintenance of GCP environments.
- Proven experience with GCP cloud;
- Informatica PowerCenter administration experience;
- Intermediate English and ability to communicate with client’s team directly;
- Ability to work independently, with no supervision;
- Should be ready for Daily standup time: 9 AM PST.