HR Admin/Office Manager
The HR Admin/Office Manager is responsible for the day to day activities and management of the office. This includes administrative duties as well as interpersonal communications. HR Duties will include general daily HR tasks including onboarding of new employees and some work in our HRIS system, BambooHR.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supply inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, answer and route incoming calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves
- Manage provided office budget effectively
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, implement new processes to streamline activities
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Onboard new employees using our current onboarding presentation and process
- Assist with basic questions regarding onboarding documents including policies and other legal forms
- Update BambooHR with changes on an as needed basis.
- Other HR related tasks assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, a related field or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Stable employment within an international, well-established, fast-growing company
- Being an important member of the organization
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect