Director, Insurance Solutions
Grid Dynamics (Ticker: GDYN) is looking for a Director of Insurance of our consulting practice. A result-oriented thought-leader to drive disruptive innovation and capability building in the insurance area. A trusted advisor and business partner to customers in the insurance industry, and consulting team leader who establishes insurance capabilities, processes, and technology solutions.
- Solution Strategy and Design: Provide direction to clients in their insurance vertical on their strategy, required functional and analytical capabilities, process best practices, and relevant products and technologies that they can deploy to improve their operations and business efficiency.
- Pre-Sales and Consulting: Lead and drive consulting engagements and pre-sales, capability assessments, and discovery workshops. Plan Insurance programs of Fortune-1000 enterprises and lead a team of analysts, engineers, and data scientists who work on client accounts and drive consulting engagements to success.
- RnD, Partnerships, and Innovation: Create and bring to the market solutions in insurance. Responsible for driving innovation through research and development activities on industry trends, defining Go-To-Market strategies, developing assets and solutions strategies, and developing partnerships.
- Implementation: Working with Grid Dynamics’s delivery organization to ensure that the right tools, technologies, and processes are in place across the firm to transform and continuously improve the quality and efficiency of our clients’ solutions.
- Extensive practical experience in insurance including understanding of insurance domain products, use cases, and best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more areas in the insurance domain, such as underwriting, property & casualty, health, reinsurance, etc.
- Strong expertise in strategic capability planning, organization development, and establishing analytical and technology capabilities that support insurance operations. Product-centric thinking and aptitude.
- Strong experience and understanding of insurance data, including 3rd-party providers such as SafeGraph, BA45, Fasana, AVS, and others.
- Experience and understanding of the insurance vertical within the larger financial services domain is desirable.
- Technical experience with data, software development, or machine learning methods is a plus.
- Experience in pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, and delivery in a consulting environment.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics