Sr. UX Researcher
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Senior Product Researcher to work in a rapidly growing team of novators and critical thinkers to work on a brand new experience for the customers of one of the biggest retailers in the US.Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct various research, testing and feedback functions for customers and associates; this includes executing the analysis and presentation of customer data and testing results
- Complete competitive analysis, service flow diagrams, interviews, usability testing and benchmarking to improve products
- Stay current on best practice research techniques, and look for opportunities to incorporate into the work of the product research team
- Manage multiple projects across multiple platforms/suite of products
- Design, facilitate and execute advance testing and research methods across various platforms, including B2B/B2C web and native application experiences
- Manage recruitment of participants as well as key relationships with research vendors
- Work cross-functionally across the customer technology, as well as across the enterprise, ensuring key relationships are fostered across our Omni-channel partners
- Engage with cross-functional design counterparts to understand the needs to inform the design of research studies.
- Facilitation Skills
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- User Interface Design
- User Experience Design
- Bachelor's Degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 5 years of experience in UX Research or Product Management
- Experience running large-scale usability and research studies
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.