Cloud Enterprise Architect
Grid Dynamics CTO office is looking for a Senior Cloud Enterprise Architect with excellent technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing company.
- Define architectural standards and policies and establish and manage technical governance processes
- Adhere to all industry standards, naming conventions, procedures, and guidelines, including audits
- Develop and evolve technology strategy, aligned to and prioritized by business objectives
- Influence/coach solution architecture on modern evolutionary platform architecture principles and practices
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them
- Own key relationships both up and downstream of the platform teams to ensure delivery
- Evangelize business benefits and impact of the platform as well as the value of modern delivery and engineering practices
- Design components and services with a strong focus on the -ilities - availability, scalability, reliability, upgradability, maintainability
- Responsible for cloud platform infrastructure, tagging, networking, micro-segmentation, VPC & Subnets, firewalls, certificate management, IAM, and FinOps
- Define cloud storage, backup, high availability, and disaster recovery strategies
- Adhere to “best-in-class” engineering by ensuring that services and components are: well-defined, modular, secure, reliable, reusable, diagnosable, and actively monitored
- Define continuous integration, deployment, branching strategies, and rollout strategies
- Prototype and experiment with multiple solutions to evaluate the pros and cons of alternative architectures and designs, and by using data to make decisions
- Educate yourself on state-of-the-art technologies, infrastructure + platform services, and execute POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs
- Set an example to the rest of the technical team by practicing what you preach and via continuous innovation
- Drive sales pursuits from a technical perspective and act as a mentor for delivery teams
- Innovative when recommending solutions internally and externally.
- 5-10 years of cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- 5+ years of application modernization experience
- Installed or part of CCoE (Cloud Center of Excellence)
- 5-10 years of Digital Transformation Experience
- Containerization Experience (ie Kubernetes, Mesosphere, etc)
- Automation Advocate
- 5+ years of Cloud Cost Optimization experience
- 5+ years of Big Data Experience (Snowflake, Big Query, Azure Synapse, AWS RedShift)
- Proven experience in a progressive consulting leadership role, providing full lifecycle services in an enterprise environment
- Excellent understanding of appropriate technologies (legacy and cloud)
- Proven experience in building an effective architecture organization
- Solid understanding of client developers’ needs in parallel with business needs
- Proven experience in influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architectural activities
- Solid experience in communicating with business and technology leaders, both within and outside the organization
- Specialization in 2-3 Vertical Sectors (ie. Manufacturing, Retail, Health, Finance, etc).
- 5+ years of experience with Data compliance PCI, HIPPA, GDPR, SOX
- 5+ years experience in Security frameworks NIST, HITRUST, etc.
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!