Our team needs a DevOps / SRE engineer to support and develop further their services written in .Net technology running in the cloud.
Our customer is the world’s largest American retail chain sells supplying tools, construction products, and services with over 90 distribution centers throughout the United States to serve over 2,000 stores. As of 2020, this company is ranked in the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- Lead the migration of Windows Servers into Google Cloud.
- Use Terraform to automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration, simplifying complex tasks.
- Optimize the performance and reliability of Windows Server environments in the cloud.
- Manage services written in C# for a seamless transition.
- Apply your knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes to maintain a scalable and resilient environment.
- Implement DevOps principles to enhance development pipelines, automate routine tasks, and boost overall project efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer/ SRE
- Experience with any cloud (GCP, Azure, AWS) is mandatory
- Extensive experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- .NET platform (the services are written with C#, though coding experience is not required)
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Development budget
- Cloud certifications
- Relocation and business trip opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Office located in the center of the city
- Internal development tooling/software
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!