What we’re looking for...
You are an accomplished data scientist, a recognized machine learning expert, and a thought leader in AI technology and business innovation. You are a master at analyzing big data. The goal is to consistently improve existing ML models and tools as well as to introduce new impactful assets using machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Formal education: Bachelor’s degree with six or more years of relevant work experience as a Data Scientist practicing model development for business applications; Or a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering, or Data Science related fields with four or more years of relevant experience as a data scientist or machine learning engineer.
- Hands-on experience in building machine learning and statistical models using Python, PySpark, Machine Learning libraries, SQL.
- Experience in computing/programming skills; proficiency in Python, R, and Linux shell script.
- Experience in data management and data analysis in a relational database, Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience with Cloud computing platform such as GCP or AWS
- Experience in productionalizing ML models - building data pipelines, model framework and model deployment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal influencing skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering, or Data Science, with two or more years of experience in practicing machine learning and data science in business.
- Experience in leading large scale data science projects and delivering from end to end.
- Expertise in deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning, recommender system, etc.
- Experience with building data pipelines, model framework and model deployment.
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.