DevOps Architect with Azure
We are looking for a DevOps Architect to help our client in establishing its own Cloud Center of Excellence and prepare for transition of a number of applications.
Our client is a Consumer Health company and Grid Dynamics will be responsible for establishing a standard approach to a well-architected cloud foundation, common delivery (DevOps) processes and an MVP cloud environment blueprint to improve efficiency.
What we will do:
- Build a new cloud foundation and container ecosystem;
- Set up deployment automation in order to support a variety of existing and new applications during this period of rapid change;
- Help to optimize the cost of the on-premises and cloud infrastructure by hosting the current portfolio with a business case to show saving opportunities resulting from migration and modernisation.
Details on tech stack: Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Istio, Consul, Vault, Prometheus, Terraform.
Requirements to the candidate:
- Experience in handling automated deployment CI/CD tools;
- Experience with architecture composition and maintaining;
- Able to compose roadmaps and organise teams to work with the proposed plan;
- Maintain and control documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure automation tools is a must (Kubernetes, Istio, Consul, Vault, Prometheus, Terraform);
- Hand-on experience in working with Azure and AWS;
- Must have strong expertise in operating Linux/Unix environments and scripting languages like Python, Perl, and Shell.
- Ability to review deployment and delivery pipelines i.e., implement initiatives to minimise chances of failure, identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
- Previous experience in implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!