Site Reliability Engineer
We are seeking a strong Site Reliability Engineer with good technical expertise, to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.Job Description:-
- Hands-on experience with DevOps practices and ability/readiness to code (Python, Golang, bash scripts).
- Experience building distributed systems with high performance, scalability, and reliability requirements.
- Understanding of design tradeoffs related to SLAs, resilience, high availability, disaster recovery, cost, etc.
- Experience in support/configuring Linux servers.
- Experience with cloud-native technologies and using cloud services (GCP, AWS)
- Experience in Docker deployments, and microservices deployments to Kubernetes.
- Configuration Management experience (Ansible)
- Good knowledge of scripting (Python, Bash)
- Experience with messaging system (PubSub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ)
- Version Control Systems experience (Git preferred)
- Understanding of full lifecycle support (design, development, deployment, retirement)
- At least basic knowledge of Apache NiFi.
- Experience in common monitoring/metric software (DataDog, Prometheus)
- Hands-on in writing unit-tests
- Knowledge of CI/CD and experience with Jenkins Pipelines
- Experience with distributed data processing system and data pipeline
- Hands-on with databases.
- Experience in management of multiple 100+ nodes sized clusters (on-prem, SaaS)
- Experience in site reliability development
- Understanding of TCP/IP and load balancing.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 4000+ technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, India and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics