The Corporate English language teacher will be responsible for all aspects of English level development for company employees across Grid Dynamics.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, experienced English teacher with a C2 level of English.
- Experience of teaching English in a corporate environment, especially in IT
- TEFL certificates (TESOL, ESL, CELTA, DELTA, etc.) are an advantage
- Teaching Business English and General English courses to groups of various levels
- Developing new courses to suit the training needs of the staff
- English testing: Speaking and writing
- Conducting individual counseling and mini-courses for employees to help them prepare for interviews, business trips
- English clubs: Grammar lab, Video class, etс.
- Conducting webinars for employees for all company locations
- Analysis of the effectiveness of training, attendance, the progress of student’s evaluation and provide regular feedback plus progress statistics for managers
- Participating in projects of global English office
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.