Senior Java Engineer
The client is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. They deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. They work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements.
- Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions.
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections, and technical design/specifications.
- Ensure code integrity standards and code best practices.
- Document and review detailed design.
- Identify and resolve web performance, usability, and scalability issues.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of experience with Java/Spring framework development.
- 4-7 years of experience in Solution, Design, and Development of cloud-based web applications and
- 5+ Years of experience working with Postgres, or Oracle, or equivalent enterprise RDBMS system.
- Demonstrated experience in working on AWS.
- Excellent understanding of SOAP and REST-based APIs
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with design patterns.
- Demonstrated Ability to use GIT.
- Understanding of CSS extensions and frameworks such as SASS.
- Highly Motivated, Self-driven with problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to the USA
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.