Senior IT Recruiter
Grid Dynamics, modern software services company focusing on next-generation e-commerce platforms and solutions is looking for creative and experienced Senior IT Recruiter in Kyiv. This is an exciting time to join the modern rapidly growing software development and services company business with significant growth plans.Responsibilities:
- The major area of responsibility is finding and hiring great engineers!
- Manage whole recruitment process (search, interviews, feedbacks, job offer, hire);
- Highlights issues during the recruitment process, create an improvement action plan and vacancy promotion on the market;
- Be able to provide all necessary information on resources, salaries, availability of candidates at Kyiv location;
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers, identify unique selling points;
- Participating in different marketing activities (meetups, workshops, conferences), promote Grid Dynamics on the market, build a network of potential candidates;
- Keep reporting data accuracy and timely update recruitment tool;
- Create/update attractive job descriptions (together with hiring managers), manage postings.
- 3+ years in recruitment;
- Experience in IT company;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-driven and proactive, energetic;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
- Positive attitude, creativity, integrity, readiness for aggressive hiring plans;
- Passion to recruiting and IT;
- Upper-Intermediate English level will a plus;
- High Degree.
- Challenging and high-speed recruiting, the opportunity for quick professional development and growth;
- Flexible working hours and dynamic environment;
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere;
- Medical Insurance, benefits package.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.