Ruby Developer, Romania Remote
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
We are seeking a strong Ruby Developer, with good technical expertise, to be responsible for automation of a highly complex and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading retailers. As a key member of this team, you will be working in a collaboration with a team of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next-generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
You will be working within the marketing and commerce department of one of our biggest clients.
You will be contributing to adding new features of different applications for several domains:
- Planning - capabilities to build a roadmap, projects, scope, resources
- Directory - people information, plans
- Disclosure - control confidentiality management
- Workflow tool - retail, steps, management of payload
- Content management solutions - for phones and website - asset management
- Localisation tools for managing localization content
- Ruby-on-Rails 5
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- 24 days annual leave + an additional of 5 sick days
- Floating Holidays