Business / System Analyst
Our customer is an American home insurance company. The client automates the process and modernizes coverage for homeowners to change the way people safeguard the place they live in.
We are looking for an experienced Analyst with extensive experience working with support teams. The goal is to lead the formation of the technical support team and become the SME for support engineers.
- Lead the technical support team.
- Communicate with stakeholders on the client's side.
- Conduct requirements elicitation and documentation for change requests.
- Work closely with architects and technical leads to provide necessary technical details for the development team.
- Analyze issues reported by clients and suggest improvements.
- Excellent understanding of how technical support teams operate. Prior experience is required.
- Good understanding of identity management and security permissions.
- Experience in the financial domain would be a plus.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to document software requirements and architectures in a crisp way.
- Ability to present and explain software requirements to different groups of users including engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed and documented.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate business/technical requirements and project schedules with the customer and external vendors.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and good command of SQL.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Deep understanding of the software development process.
- Solid understanding of web architecture.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.