We are seeking a strong DevOps Engineer with good technical expertise, to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be responsible for managing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, and directly support the development and content teams that are creating and publishing content to the most trafficked websites.
In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills. The position requires excellence in communication, both written and verbal, including the ability to work well with stakeholders from a wide range of backgrounds with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience working on complex development projects
- Developing and automating workflows using Declarative and Scripted Jenkins Pipeline.
- Experience managing and administering an SCM (e.g. SVN/Git)
- Python and Bash is a must.
- Experience managing and configuring web servers (e.g. Apache/Nginx)
- Experience collaborating with other team members in multiple teams, diagnosing and debugging complex systems, build, deployment and operational issues
- Knowledge of Linux stack
- Experience with web application security (SSL)
- In depth knowledge of source version control software (Subversion, Git)
- Understanding Continuous Integration and Delivery methodologies, team dynamics, and the role Build/Release/DevOps engineer plays
- Experience collaborating with other technical teams on DevOps responsibilities for application deployment, performance, monitoring, reliability and scalability
- Preferred experience with Docker, configuration management systems such as Ansible, Kubernetes, or similar grid computing technologies
- CI/CD build tools such as Jenkins, logging and monitoring tools
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, India, Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.