Senior React. Js Engineer- Remote
Welcome to Grid Dynamics! We are looking for a Lead UI Engineer to join our team serving one of the top luxury retail companies in the US to build engaging, intuitive, and modern web front-end experiences for one of the flagship programs at the client. This engineer will work in an agile environment with onshore and offshore teammates on building cloud-native products on AWS.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments - written and verbally
- Work effectively with remote teams, both in the US and offshore
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Solid experience with React, Redux, and Typescript
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concept)
- Good to Strong Experience in Public Cloud-Native development, preferably AWS
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of Node, Express, Loopback or equivalent
- Unit testing using Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine or equivalent framework
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Have experience of building at least one project from scratch
- Experience with rolling out at least one project to production
- Experience with developing unit tests on at least one project with not less than 30% coverage
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Cordova
- Proven ability to oversee a team of 3+ developers
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.