Business Development Rep (BDR)
At Grid Dynamics, our mission is to make disruptive technologies accessible. We bring deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to engage with our target accounts and book meetings for the sales team.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from targeted cold outbounding. This should include email, calls, and LinkedIn.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with IT concepts, sales processes, and working knowledge of CRM systems. If you are motivated and results-driven, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects with the goal of booking qualified meetings
- Writing and adapting email scripts, call scripts and outreach sequences
- Using social selling techniques to attract and source leads
- Updating and keeping detailed notes in our CRM
- Brainstorming and executing new strategies to attract our target market
- Working together with the team to establish and share prospecting techniques that work
- Helping to create updates and reports for presentation to management
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Bring fresh ideas that result in better sales performance and differentiate the company from competitors.
- Set up meetings or discovery calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Exceed sales targets for completed meetings
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years in a quota carrying SDR or BDR or ISR sales role prospecting into enterprise and mid-market companies
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills in US English
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Strong attention to detail
- Bonus: Understanding of the IT space and comfortable discussing high-level concepts like business transformation, data and analytics, artificial intelligence, application development, cloud computing
- Bonus: Experience with Fortune 1000 Enterprise market.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics