Senior Android Developer
We have a new exciting opportunity to develop a native Android applications for one of the top US retail companies. We are looking for a talented mobile developer to join a world-class team as we create cutting-edge technology.
- Develop clean, modular and reusable code
- Implement and enhance a native mobile application for Android
- Communicate effectively within a distributed team of developers and quality engineers.
- Participate in Application architecture creation.
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Analyse and improve application performance
- Implement world-class UI and UX
- Cover code by Unit Tests
- Strong experience in mobile development
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Java, Kotlin or relevant experience.
- Strong CS/analytical skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
- Track record of successful application development for Android platform
- References to shipped products in the Google Play Market
- Opportunity to work on the app used by millions of people, with a highly motivated team of professionals
- Opportunity to influence the organization of the development process and app architecture design
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,700 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.