We are seeking a strong DevOps Engineer, with good technical expertise, to be responsible for automation of a highly complex and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading retailers. As a key member of this team, you will be working in a collaboration with a team of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next-generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
- Develop a solution for automated deployment and CI/CD
- Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consult with developers about infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc.)
- Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
- Terraform for automatisation and IaC (Infrastructure as a Code).
- AWS as cloud provider (EC2, VPN, S3, RDS, SQS, CF).
- EKS and Rancher for Kubernetes.
- ECS, Fargate, Lambda for Serverless
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Experience in ML is a big plus
- Experience with Python
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.